Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By visiting this Website, you agree not to engage in illegal or prohibited conduct while using this Website. Prohibited activities include — but are not limited to — the following:
- Using the Website for any unlawful or harmful purpose, or to defame or harass anyone, or to use it other than in full compliance with applicable law;
- Attempting to access any area of the Website that you are not authorized to access, or to access the Site by means other than the interface that is provided by RBI;
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any application or link;
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure;
- Reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover any source code relating to the Site or any application;
- Sending any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots, corrupted files or any other information that may damage the Site (including any application) or other information, data or the operation of RBI’s or a third party’s computer systems or property;
- Using any application or automatic device not provided by RBI; or
- Using the Site or any Site application for commercial use.RBI Trademarks and Copyrights
All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of RBI, its subsidiaries and/or third parties who have authorized their use (collectively the “Trademarks”). You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify these Trademarks in any way. The use of RBI’s trademarks on any other website is strictly prohibited.
All of the materials contained on the Website are the property of RSI and may not be copied, distributed, republished, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of RBI. RBI neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with RBI. Use of any materials on the Website is at your own risk.Hyperlinks
In addition, this Website may contain hyperlinks to other third-party websites. RBI does not control or endorse these third-party websites or any goods or services sold on those websites. You acknowledge and agree that RBI is not responsible or liable for any content or other materials on these third party websites.Governing Law and Severability
THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RBI, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES (THE “RBI ENTITIES”), AND EACH OF THEIR AGENTS, RESPRESENTATIVES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The RBI Entities, their agents, representatives and service providers cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that: (a) the Website will be reliable, accurate, complete, or updated on a timely basis; (b) the Website will be free of human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data; (c) any files available for downloading from the Website will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties; (d) any Submissions you provide will be received by RBI, be posted to, or remain on the Website; or (e) the functions or services performed on the Websites will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Websites will be corrected.Limitation of Liability
THE RBI ENTITIES’, THEIR AGENTS’, REPRESENTATIVES’ AND SERVICE PROVIDERS’ ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISPUTE WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES. THE RBI ENTITIES, THEIR AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT. THESE EXCLUSIONS FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF THERE IS NEGLIGENCE OR THE RBI ENTITIES, THEIR AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.Termination
RBI has the right to terminate this agreement and access to the Website for any reason. RBI may, but shall be under no obligation to, provide you a warning prior to termination of your use of the Websites.Contact Us
Questions? Comments? Please send an email to us at http://www.snl.com/IRW/inforequest/4591210.
™ & © 2014 Restaurant Brands International Inc. All rights reserved.